Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review: Skin79 Super Plus Triple Functions Vital Orange BB Cream


I have seen everyone talk about Skin79 and their awesome BB creams for quite a while, but never felt the need to splurge to buy another BB cream that I wasn't sure about. Finally my chance came while I was shopping at Pretty&Cute! They had a Skin79 Summer Special Set that included a 15g travel size orange BB cream and sample sizes of the entire Sue line for $20. I mean, how could you pass that up!?
I couldn't.
I grabbed two.

Product Info:
Skin79 Super Plus Triple Functions Vital Orange BB Cream
15g (Normally it's 40g)

Where to get it:
KoreaDepart: (40g)  17.99
YesStyle: (40g) 18.00
Pretty&Cute: (15g) 19.99
Pretty&Cute: (40g) 35.00
W2Beauty: (40g) 39.99





















Description:
Skin79 Super Plus Triple Function BB Vital Cream has upgraded sunscreen that prevents skin discoloration and skin aging with UV A and B sun protection, a triple function BB Cream that makes skin bright and smooth. Strengthens skin’s overall protection capacity and blocks melanin formation while giving elasticity to sagging skin.
Phytoshingosine and Ceramide strengthen skin’s protective barrier and maintain balanced skin condition. Osmopur-N and Vital-V Complex soothe and protect skin which can be easily damaged from various harmful environmental factors. Soft, moist texture with W/S component is lightly absorbed into skin while excellent adhesion makes skin transparent and clean.

Claims:
-Oil Control
-Reduces Appearance of Pores
-Brightens
-Wrinkle Improvement
-Moisturizes
-Sun Protection

Ingredients:
Water, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide (Cl 77947), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Arbutin, Sodium Chloride, Methl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Pinus Sklvestris Cone Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cirtus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Caviar Extract Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bean Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid Trihydroxystearin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Corsspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Cosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tatraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Caprylic/Carpic Triglyceride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Squalane, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Ubiquinone, Trehalose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phytosphinegosine, Lecithin, Retinol, Linoleic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Methlparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (Cl77492), Iron Oxides (Cl77491), Iron Oxides (Cl 77499)





















Scent:
This BB cream has a very light baby powder scent. It's very calming and a tad on the sweet side. I enjoy it very much. There is added fragrance to this so avoid if you're allergic, but I think this would be subtle enough for those who have sensitive noses.

Packaging:
I bought this as part of a set so I didn't receive the box, but the bottle itself is brightly colored in oranges, golds, and white. The description of what kind of BB cream is is very largely printed on the bottle, along with the notification of what it does (whitening and wrinkle improvement) and the brand. The back print is mostly all in English and explains what this BB does, what the active ingredients do, and how to apply it. The bottle itself is made from a thick plastic, so no worries for those of us who are clumsy! The only down part is the dispenser. Although it looks very pretty in all gold, it's a push button that dispenses the product. This means that there's no way to get the very last of all of the product unless I bust this thing open, which would cause product to then dry out.




















Swatch:
The formula glides on very easily and fills every pore and line without making them stand out. It has excellent coverage, which I could compare it to several of my higher end foundations. It's very thin and light feeling while on the skin; I can still feel my skin breathe (I know it can't)! I really like to use this cream while I do have my hormonal break outs as I swear they look smaller if not completely gone the next day.






























Results:
This BB cream definitely fulfills it's claims of brightening and pore reduction. I've gotten several compliments while wearing this asking what I'm doing to make my skin look so perfect, smooth, and even in tone. It has such a natural finish that it looks like actual skin instead of foundation or even a cream. It does dry matte, which I'm not a fan of, so I simply add a bit of thick moisturizer or a highlighting cream to help create a dewy effect for when I go out. I've also noticed my face feels smoother and more plump while wearing this. This BB cream matches me perfectly, so I can't really touch on how well it oxidizes to the skin color. 죄송합니다!

Pros:
-Moisturizes
-Calms skin
-Reduces the appearance of pores
-Evens and tones skin
-Natural finish
-Brightens complexion
-Fairly inexpensive

Cons:
-Push top makes it hard to get all the product out





















Rating: 9/10
I really do love this BB cream. From the random bright orange color to the actual coverage of the cream itself. I can apply a light wash to make my skin even in tone or build for a perfect flawless coverage. I've also added powder without it caking up at all. I've worn this all day from 3am until about 7-8pm and have only had to touch up around my nose and under my eyes as my cheap mascara keeps smudging. I'd almost refer to this BB as a potential Holy Grail product!

No comments:

Post a Comment