Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review: AmorePacific Treatment Toner Alcohol-Free Freshener


This review might be a bit odd from my normal ones. Usually I have the full sized items and can tell you how long they last and show you the packaging for them. This one actually came in a mini-set with three other items so you can test and see if you really like it before making the large purchase. I received this set as a gratis piece for winning a fragrance contest and I would like to make that clear right now that I did not actually purchase this. I will be making a review on each of the items and summarize the box and if it's worth in the end!

This review is on the third step, the Treatment Toner!

Totally off topic but is anyone else excited about the new Sailor Moon series coming out? It's like my childhood all over again~

Product Info:
AmorePacific
Treatment Toner Alcohol-Free Freshener
1.0 floz/30 ml

Where to get it:
AmorePacific: 50.00
Sephora: 50.00
Nordstrom: 50.00
Neiman Marcus: 50.00
Bergdorf Goodman: 50.00

Description: 
"This toner balances the skin's pH levels by stimulating microcirculation and providing antioxidant protection, while reducing the dryness, breakouts and irritation that can be caused by chemicals and pollutants in common tap water.
Treatment Toner prepares the skin for further care by balancing the skin's surface to optimize treatment penetration and effectiveness."

Claims:
-For All skin types
-Revitalizes Skin
-Cleanses
-Balances pH
-Reduces redness, breakouts & irritation
-Preps skin for treatments

Ingredients:
Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Butylene Glycol, Aqua/Water/Eau, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pinus Densifora Root Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisa Absinthium Extract, Ahillea Millefolium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Gypsophila Pniculata Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Hydrolized Ginseng Saponnis, Theanine, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-5, Rapeseed Sterol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castrol Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

Scent:
Like most of AmorePacific's products, this toner smells absolutely amazing. I know I've said this before but I really prefer fragrances in my skin care. Many dislike it, are sensitive or just prefer more natural things in their routines. I really wish they'd bust out some candles though! I'd buy a ridiculous amount of them :3

Packaging:
I have to say I am a gigantic fan of their packaging on this toner. I really like the simple design as well as the little mirror'd part on top as it just brings the rest of the set together. What I really love though, is the nozzle on this baby. The first day I used it...I dropped it. I screamed and freaked out making a dive under my desk to grab it before too much leaked out and dazzled my carpet with it's awesomeness. When I picked it up, it was still full and there was hardly any spilled! The nozzle helps keep product in unless it's tipped a certain way or it connects with facial cottons. This made me super happy as I'm not exactly the most graceful person on earth.


Swatch:
The light pink fluid can be used on it's own as some prefer to not "waste" it by using facial cottons. I prefer to use them with Shiseido's Facial Cottons and "ooh" and "ahh" at all the dirt that was left behind by my cleanser. I'm a gross person.

Results: 
After using this toner a few times I noticed I started to break out less (I really only get hormonal breakouts or the random Mt. Hood on my face) during that time and the redness in my cheeks was starting to lessen. I noticed such a wonderful difference in how my face looked and felt that I replaced my previous base toner (Shiseido) with this and go back to it whenever my skin needs to be refreshed or I've reacted badly to a product. I also go back to this the week before shark week so I can help prevent the disaster before it starts. I've had this smaller bottle for quite a while and I've just now almost hit bottom after using it twice a day for over a period of a few months. If this smaller one has lasted this long then buying the larger bottle would be totally worth it as it'd probably last well over a year!

Almost gone ㅠ___ㅠ
Pros:
-Lovely Scent
-Long Lasting
-Softens Skin
-Helps prevent breakouts
-Cleans
-Great nozzle feature

Cons:
-None


Rating: 10/10
Normally I knock off a point or two for the price but this one deserves a perfect 10. It's wonderful. It works wonders on my skin, smells divine and lasts super long (worth the price!). Just...Amore, listen to me please? Make a candle with this scent? Or fragrance? Pretty please?

Please check out the reviews for the rest of the box:
Treatment Cleansing Foam
Treatment Enzyme Peel
Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment